After the reception and analysis of both the Curriculum Vitae and the projects from the candidates, the president of the Central and South American Federation of Taekwon-Do ITF, M. Abelardo Benzaquén, reported that by unanimous decision of the Board of Directors from that continental organization, the Inclusion Committee was formed.
With Boosabum Anabel Vicario from Argentina as president, Sabum Víctor Benítez from Uruguay and Boosabum Silvia de Moraes from Brazil, this committee, which was supported by the chairman of the ITF Inclusion Committee, M. Leonardo Oros Duek, will begin to work on the implementation of the projects. developed.
The Committee’s main purpose is to advise on matters related to the development of Taekwon-Do as a vehicle for understanding, acceptance, inclusion and social development.
Among their responsibilities we can mention:
• Develop and maintain an adapted Taekwon-Do program, to allow people with different pathologies and deficiencies to participate in events and access Taekwon-Do practices and training.
• Provide opinions, suggestions and recommendations on the teaching and dissemination of Taekwon-Do for people with different pathologies and deficiencies.
• Draft and update models of safety and quality regulations for teaching people with different pathologies and deficiencies.
• Develop teaching tools for people with different pathologies and deficiencies.
• Develop tools and resources to help ITF instructors teach and promote Taekwon-Do as a tool for inclusion.