Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that has an essential role for the provision of numerous services from the information society. Among others, allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or its computer and, depending on the information obtained can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on which is the entity that manages the domain from where cookies are sent and treat the data obtained it can be distinguish two types: first party and third party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client browser, and may be of session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data is obtained: technical cookies, customization cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
For more information in this regard please consult the Guía sobre el uso de las cookies de la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos
Cookies used in the web
Below are identified the cookies being used in this website as well as its typology and function:
On the website of the International Taekwon-Do Federation ITF, you may find the following types of cookies.
- Customization or configuration Cookies: allow the website to recognize, among others, characteristic aspects of the user as language or font size.
- Security Cookies: prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- Analytical Cookies : measure the activity of users and compile navigation statistics .
- Technical Cookies: are necessary for navigation. Without them, the page would not work adequately.
Below are identified the cookies being used in this website as well as their type and function :
The website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation in web pages. According to the above typology they are first party cookies, session cookies and analytical cookies.
You can find more information and disable the use of these cookies www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html .
Through web analytics, information is obtained related to the number of users accessing the site, the number of pages viewed, frequency and repetition of the visits, its duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city to which its IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service from this website.
Another downloaded cookie is technical named ASP.NET_SessionId. This cookie allows storing a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link data necessary to enable navigation in progress.
Acceptance of cookies Policy
Given this information it is possible to perform the following actions:
- Accept cookies. Will not be displayed again this notice when acceding any portal page during the current session.
- Closing. The notice is hidden in the current page.
- Modify your configuration. You can learn more about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of the International Taekwon-Do Federation ITF and modify the settings of your browser.
How to change the cookies settings
You can restrict, block or erase cookies from the International Taekwon-Do Federation ITF or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the cooperativeness is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookies store in your browser through tools such as the following: