Excellent talk of the cycle organized by FETRA ITF, with ITF President GM Paul Weiler and part of its Board of Directors. Also in attendance were Grand Masters and members of the executive committee of the Central and South American Federation of Taekwon-Do ITF and the Presidents of the three Allied associations in Argentina. Congratulations to Master Omar Gustavo Merodio for the invitation and all his management for communication via Zoom.
Within very clear and valuable concepts expressed by GM Paul Weiler we find:
• We have to be physically and mentally active to return to dojang.
• We have to take advantage of this time to continue training.
• We understand the situation that the instructors are going through because I know that most of them live from their Taekwon-Do classes.
• We have to be happy that we can teach via Zoom, this allows us to keep in touch with our students and instructors. At the same time, it is a great opportunity to continue teaching in countries and places where it is impossible to have a structure and it is important to give support through these means.
• Making changes in the teaching methodology only requires that all of us want to do it and have an open mind to new technologies.
• We have to be willing to learn, teach and be up-to-date to be in line with the new generations.
I continue to fulfill what was promised during my electoral campaign: to be present and to support Taekwon-Do in Central and South America with concrete actions “.
We highlight and appreciate the participation of Master Loboda, secretary of the ITF, Master Lazos Tsifildis, Vice President and Leo Oros Duek, treasurer of the ITF.