The ITF Technical Committee are pleased to announce further updates to the on-line exam for the International Instructor Certification.
The exam has been operating since 2019, and so far over 1000 ITF members have completed the exam. The exam is open to all 3rd degree holders and above at https://data.itftkd.sport/signin
The exam is open to 3rd degrees, so this means you can take the test before your 4th degree grading if you wish to do so, making the process of applying for your international instructors’ certificate faster, once you pass your grading.
The main change we have introduced this month is a shorter test for all Non-English or Spanish speaking countries. For members of these countries, the exam is reduced to 5 sections, with a total of 50 multi-choice questions. This will enable them to sit with a translator and work through the exam in a reasonable period of time. The shorter exam is enabled automatically.
We have also made improvements to the interface and worked hard to overcome issues with browser compatibility and connectivity issues. The exam is now hosted on the ITF Online domain rather than using an external provider.
Thanks to our database engineer Kajetan Targoński for bring these improvements together.
GM Paul McPhail
Technical & Instruction Committee
- If you do not currently have access to your account, click “Forgot password?”. Note: For this to work, your email address needs to be in the ITF database. Please check with your Association to make sure your email is correctly recorded in the ITF database.
- Once logged in, Then click Instructor Exam.
- Download the resources to study before you start the exam.
- You can stop and start the exam at any time – the system will remember where you are up to.
- You have multiple chances to get a question correctly so no one fails. Try your best to complete the exam with the least incorrect attempts.
- At the end of the exam, you will be presented with the number of incorrect attempts and the areas that you need to improve on.