On Friday, June 5th, 2020, a general meeting of the Israeli Association of Taekwon-Do was held in Haifa.
Members of the General Assembly attended.
The Assembly welcomed peace and healthy return to routine.
Purpose of the Assembly: Elections of the new board members of the National Association to keep working to assist the union’s progress and development.
In summary, the results of the elections are:
- President of the elected Association: Mr. Leonardo Oros Duek
- Senior Vice President of the Association: Mr. Mario Cosacow
- Vice President of the Association: Mr. Sergey Harchenko.
- Treasurer: Mr. Luis Sajnovetzky
- CEO: Mr. Artiom Harchenko.
- Board Member Mr. Danny Roth.
- Board Member Mr. Jorge Orman.
- Board Member Ms. Keren Aljanati.
- Board Member Ms. Sharon Temis.
- Special Guest: Sabum Nim Brian Sajnovetzky.
Elected President Sabum Nim Leonardo Oros Duek, thanked all members for their election, and especially thanked the outgoing president of the Israeli Association of Taekwon-Do, Master Cosacow and the former President Sabum Nim Danny Roth, for his contribution to the union over the years.
Congratulations and good luck to all the new board.
Other issues were raised:
- Returning to regular activities
- Following the guidelines of the Ministry of Health about the Coronavirus, promoting joint activities, developing a work plan in front of the Ministry of Culture and Sport.
Done and succeed!
Yours in Taekwon-Do
Artiom Harchenko, CEO Israeli Association of Taekwon-Do