All Europe Taekwon-Do Federation would like to inform that the deadline for submitting the Umpires Applications Forms for the 12th AETF Open European Taekwon-Do Cup and International Taekwon-Do Cup for Children 2023 in Lublin, Poland has been extended until 31st March 2023 at 23.59 CEST.
We kindly ask all interested umpires in agreement with their National Association to complete the form available under the link: https://forms.gle/McMmFVr7WzAZ87kY9
IMPORTANT! Due to technical problems, we kindly ask all those umpires who already submitted the Umpires Application Form for the European Taekwon-Do Cup 2023 to submit the application again within the new deadline 31st March 2023 at 23.59 CEST.
From the invitation to the 12th AETF Open European Taekwon-Do Cup 2023 – Poland :
The Organizing Committee will cover full board accommodation (no drinks included) for 5 days / 4 nights from Thursday, 15th June, 2023 to Monday, 19th June, 2023 for maximum of 50 umpires.
- Umpires will be accommodated in twin/double (2 persons) rooms.
- Where an Umpire is sharing accommodation, the guest will need to pay the rate of € 60,00 per day
*Umpires wishing to be accommodated in a single room will have to pay an extra fee of € 40,00 per day. Please note that single rooms are limited and this option is valid in case of availability.
- Umpires not selected, but wishing to participate and approved by the AETF Tournament & Umpire Committee, must cover their hotel accommodation according to above mentioned arrangements and will not receive any expense reimbursement by AETF.
- Umpires must attend the Umpire meeting on Thursday June 15th, 2023 from 16.00-17.00 hours in Hotel ILAN, 85 Lubartowska Str., 20-123 Lublin. Umpires not present at the mentioned umpire meeting will be removed from the umpire list and shall pay their own accommodation expenses.
- Umpires will wear the dress requirements as laid down in the Official ITF Rules of Competition – Version 2022v2.
Countries should complete the UMPIRE application form (“European Cup 2023 Umpire application form) available at the link:
https://forms.gle/McMmFVr7WzAZ87kY9 on or before 26th of March 2023 (extended to 31st March) in order to be accepted as an Umpire for the European Cup 2023.
Should you have any further questions, please contact our office or the AETF Tournament and Umpire Committee at the email: u[email protected]
Follow the Facebook Profile of the European Cup 2023: https://www.facebook.com/AETFEuroCup2023